Nomad Rugged Folio Case for Apple iPhone 12 / 12 Pro 6.1"
- Black Horween leather from the USA
- Develops a rugged patina
- 3 card slots
- 1 cash slot
- Thin construction
- 6ft drop protection
- Reinforced speaker ports
- Compatible with wireless charging
- Dual lanyard attachment points
- Note: Lanyard not included
- Vegetable-tanned Horween leather.
- DuPont? polycarbonate frame.
- Rubber TPE bumper.
- Protective microfiber lining.
- 3 card slots.
- 1 cash slot.
- Raised edges to protect iPhone screen.
- 6ft drop protection.
- Height above screen: 0.75mm.
- Backplate thickness: 2.75mm.
- Bumper thickness: 1.85mm.
- Folio flap thickness: 2.50mm.
- Qi wireless compatible
Will the leather change over time?
Our Horween leather is vegetable-tanned, imbued with natural waxes and oils, and the surface is not sprayed with a synthetic sealant, allowing it to develop a beautiful patina. For best care, use a quality leather conditioner. Learn more
How are our cases different from other leather cases?
The Horween leather used in our cases is made in the traditional style dating back to 1905. Most leathers use synthetic tanning chemicals, synthetic dyes, spray paints and spray sealants to make a ""perfect"" surface. We don't think modern leathers are perfect. After so many synthetic treatments, it is hardly leather at all. We love real, old style American leather.
Will the leather scratch?
Designed with American leather that will scuff and mark. If you always want a perfect finish, this is not the case for you. But, if you are after the perfect authentic leather patina, this is absolutely the case for you.
Where can I attach a lanyard on Rugged Folio?
There are two lanyard attachment points, both built into the reinforced speaker ports on the bottom edge of Rugged Folio.