Nomad Rugged Case For Apple iPhone 12 Mini 5.4"
- Rustic Brown Horween leather from the USA.
- Develops a rugged patina.
- Thin construction.
- 6ft drop protection.
- Compatible with wireless charging.
- Dual lanyard attachment points.
- Note: Lanyard not included.
- Vegetable-tanned Horween leather
- DuPont polycarbonate frame
- Rubber TPE bumper
- Protective microfiber lining
- Raised edges to protect iPhone screen
- 6ft drop protection
- Reinforced speaker ports
- Height above screen: 0.75mm
- Back plate thickness: 2.75mm
- Bumper thickness: 1.85mm
- Qi wireless compatible
Will the leather change over time?
Our Horween leather is vegetable-tanned, imbued with natural waxes and oils, and the surface is not sprayed with a synthetic sealant, allowing it to develop a beautiful patina. For best care, use a quality leather conditioner.
How are our cases different from other leather cases?
The Horween leather used in our cases is made in the traditional style dating back to 1905. Most leathers use synthetic tanning chemicals, synthetic dyes, spray paints and spray sealants to make a ""perfect"" surface. We don't think modern leathers are perfect. After so many synthetic treatments, it is hardly leather at all. We love real, old style American leather.
Will the leather scratch?
Designed with American leather that will scuff and mark. If you always want a perfect finish, this is not the case for you. But, if you are after the perfect authentic leather patina, this is absolutely the case for you.
Where can I attach a lanyard on Rugged Case?
There are two lanyard attachment points, both built into the reinforced speaker ports on the bottom edge of Rugged Case.