Nomad Modern Leather Strap for Apple Watch Series 2-SE -38/40mm
- Horween leather from the USA.
- Develops a rugged patina.
- Custom stainless steel lugs and buckle.
- Designed for Apple Watch Series
- Works with all previous versions of Apple Watch, including Apple Watch Series 3.
- Resist a 5-20 kgf lateral slide-out force when installing in Apple Watch
- Apple Watch Sport, Apple Watch and Apple Watch Edition.
- Compatible with Series 1, 2, 3, & 4 (Steel, Sport, and Nike versions).
- The strap is one size fits most, designed for wrist sizes ranging from 150mm to 210mm.
- 75 mm length (buckle side) and 135mm length (adjustment side) Intended use.
Designed to be worn daily, but not get wet. If you want a strap that can get wet, we suggest our rugged strap.
Does it work with all versions of the 42mm Apple Watch?It works well with 1, 2, 3, & 4 (Steel, Sport, and Nike versions) of Apple Watch.
How should I care for Strap's leather?The leather will look worn-in and weathered (in a very good way) in time. A gentle, damp cloth can help clean it, but we don't recommend fully submerging the strap. For best care, use a quality leather conditioner.
Each strap is made with true craftsmanship as we use the best in class materials and state of the art manufacturing techniques to create a strap that is unique to the market.
We chose Horween Leather for these straps as it offers an unparalleled blend of quality, consistency, responsiveness, and innovation. As the strap comes into contact with elements around you, the leather will develop a patina, or a dark lustrous sheen, making your strap unlike any other.
The rich leather patina that the Modern Strap will give you creates a totally unique look. Each strap ages and develops its own character, ensuring that your Apple Watch stands out from the rest.
Buckle and Lugs
Each strap is fitted with our custom designed, metal injection molded (MIM) buckle and lugs. High tolerance fit and sharp details are created with this industry-leading marine grade 316 stainless steel.